top of page


Canada welcomes millions of visitors each year to vacation, visit family, work abroad, study, or for business. Pacific Rim Immigration offers services to assist you with any applications you may require and to ensure you don’t have to worry about anything other than enjoying your temporary visit in Canada.

Our Services

Visitor Visa

If you are uncertain about whether you require a Visitor Visa to arrive in Canada, we can review this for you.


If you do require a Visa, we can help you gather the information needed for your application as well as submit your application on your behalf.

Study Permit

We can manage the complex Study Permit application on your, or your child’s, behalf. Canada has many excellent schools and programs that students from around the world can attend to obtain their degree, post-graduate degree, or learn English or French.


We can also provide advisory services regarding your ability to work while studying in Canada.

Work Permit

We project manage the entire Work Permit process – completing government forms, ensuring you have all required documents, and eliminating any errors or omissions that could slow down the processing of your application.

In many instances your temporary work visa will require an LMIA. Our expertise in Human Resources is an asset as we can help with job description development, advertising, and the recruitment process. 

Finally, we will act as your representative to Service Canada and IRCC in what can become a frustrating process.



Back to Top


bottom of page